We’re here to help!
Whether you need educational resources, support or you’d like to become involved with supporting the Epilepsy foundation, we’re here to assist you.
Thank you for supporting us!
Join the mailing list!
Receive news, updates and information about events!
Did you know?
- 1 in 26 people will be diagnosed with epilepsy in their lifetime.
- 1 in 10 Tennesseans will have a seizure at some point in their life.
- Epilepsy is the most common neurological disorder in children.
- Seniors are the fastest growing segment of the population having seizures, and they are often misdiagnosed.
- EFMWT Provides FREE educational presentations about seizure prevention, recognition and first aid to schools, first responders, employers and care providers.